Citizenship Info


To receive the ACE scholarship, your child must be a US citizen, permanent resident, refugee or asylee. 

    • This must be proven by a birth certificate, certificate of citizenship, or a permanent residency card by September 30th of the 9th grade year. 
    • Refugee/Asylum status must be proven by a permanent residency card or other documentation.
    • Students have until two years from their date of graduation or their 18th birthday to earn citizenship and qualify for the ACE Scholarship.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.